What is Nation War
There are multiple Nation Wars per day and each Nation War lasts one hour. The lobby is open for half an hour before the Nation War so that each Nation has time to plan their strategies, purchase items from the Grocer, leave items with the Agent of Port Services, and heal up for the battle. While many players can enter the lobbies, only a certain number from each Nation (100 in Tierra Gloriosa, 30 in Tierra del Bruto) can take part in the Nation War.
There are two types of Nation Wars:
- Personal Nation Wars - These are general skirmishes where players receive rewards based on the number of outposts they overtake and enemies they killed.
- Mission Nation Wars - After a Mission Nation War, all of the members of the Nation that won - not just those who participated - receive spoils of war.
You are given the opportunity to receive nation selection quests twice in the game: once at level 52 and then again at level 95. When you select either Procyon or Capella, you will become eligible to join one of the two battlefields.
Tierra Del Bruto
This is the first combat that soldiers will see. There is no entry fee, there are less soldiers on the field, and the challenges are designed for lower level combatants, but that does not mean that Tierra Del Bruto should be taken lightly. In this battlefield, you and your allies will fight for survival in this battle where the team with the most survivors wins. To keep things fair, there are two versions of this battlefield: one for soldiers between levels 52 and 60 with a skill cap at A. Expert and another for soldiers between levels 61 and 94.
This is the major conflict of the Nation War. Advanced soldiers from at least level 95 meet here to fight in a battle for dominance. Entry to Tierra Gloriosa costs 1,000,000 Alz which will not be refunded regardless of whether you quit or are disconnected. The rules and guidelines for this conflict are explained in the next three sections (On the Battle Field, Points and Bonuses, and Winning and Losing).
To enter the lobby, you must have at least 1,000,000 Alz for the entrance fee and there must be more than one minute left on the countdown clock. While you are in the lobby, there are a number of things that you can do to prepare for the invasion. Just as you would in a normal server, you can change your equipment, heal, dance to fill up your special gauge, and store items with the Agent of Port Services. To prepare yourself mentally for the fight, you can access the Strategy Map by pressing 'M' and check the Entry Order/Member List by pressing 'V'.
You can also buy the following items from the Grocer in addition to the typical potions:
- Vital Gear - This item will help you quickly recover from any damage you have taken, but the complexity of the item keeps you from using it while you are fighting.
- Portable FT Panel - This amazingly powerful item can create a Force Tower on any clear, unoccupied space, but you will not be able to move or do anything else while the Force Tower is being created.
As you prepare, you can either join a party or, if you are not already in a party with one minute left before the Nation War, you will be assigned to a party. Parties can be up to 7 players and, if the party is not full before the Nation War starts, new players can join or be assigned to the party if they enter the server late.
Here are some things you CANNOT do on the battlefield:
- Go to Character Selection screen
- PK / PvP with allies or opponents
- Trade with opponents
- Use a "Rename Card"
- Open a Personal Shop
- Use a "Remote Shop Card"
- Use costume items
- Use Return Stones or Return Cores
- Engage in a Guild War
- Use the Remote Inventory Function for the Astral Bike RW-3
- Enter the battle after 90% of the Mission War time has past
- Use more than 10 Odd Circles